What we do:
- Offer inner-city students the opportunity to be mentored by trained volunteers who make a year-long commitment to the program.
- Support new and existing organizations by recruiting, screening, training, placing and supporting volunteer mentors
- Offer one-on-one mentoring to students
How it works:
- School-based mentoring -Students are offered the opportunity to be matched with a volunteer mentor who meet one hour a week during free periods or lunch times.
- Immersive experiences -With permission from parents or guardians, students engage in activities such as field trips, sport events and other meaningful activities.
How can you help?
- Become a volunteer mentor
- Give a financial contribution
- Host a fundraising event to help advance EOSO’s mission.
- Become an EOSO Advocate by spreading the word.